Nederlander National Markets looks forward to welcoming everyone to Dominion Energy Center for its presentation of Alton Brown – Beyond The Eats, Thursday, Oct. 28! The health and safety of our patrons, staff, guests, and touring artists remains our top priority. While we continue to follow local, state, and federal health guidelines, the following additional COVID safety measures have been put in place by Nederlander National Markets for this presentation:
VIP Experience FAQ
- All patrons will be expected to present proof of full vaccination against Covid-19, OR a negative COVID test, taken no more than 72 hours before the performance, as well as a photo ID, upon entering the theater.
- Children under the age of 12 must present proof of a negative Covid-19 test, completed no more than 72 hours before the performance, upon entering the building. Children will not be required to present a photo ID if they are accompanied by an adult.
- Patrons are asked to wear masks while they are in the theater, only removing them to eat and drink.
- Patrons that do not have a mask will be provided one for free upon entering the theater.
- Patrons who have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been in contact with someone that tested positive for Covid-19, or feel unwell, are asked to stay home. Contact DEC Box Office at email@example.com or (804) 592-3330 regarding your options.
What is the VIP Experience? Fans who purchase the VIP Experience will be invited to attend Alton Brown’s sound check followed by an intimate Q&A session. Also, VIP’s will be given first access to purchase tour merchandise and will receive a VIP laminate when they enter the theatre. VIP Experience is limited to 100 people.Where will I pick up my VIP tickets?
VIP tickets will ONLY be held at the venue box-office window or lobby for pick-up on the day of the show. Your VIP Experience is Non-Transferable. Please bring a PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER OR ATTENDEE NAME on your order.When do VIP ticket holders get to enter the venue?
Please make sure that you arrive in plenty of time for your VIP experience. 7:30pm curtain time VIP ticket holders will enter the sound check/VIP experience at 5:00pm How long does the VIP Experience last?
The experience will last between 15-30 minutes, depending on the length of the sound check.Do VIP ticket holders get preferred seating?
By purchasing a VIP ticket, you will be purchasing one of the best seats in the house!Will Alton Brown be taking pictures/signing autographs during the VIP Experience?
No, Mr. Brown is not scheduled to do any photos or autograph sessions. However, photos will be allowed during the VIP experience. Video is strictly prohibited. What do I do between the VIP experience and Show?
Once the Q&A is over, VIP’s will be escorted out of the Theatre and into the lobby where they may purchase tour merchandise. In most cases, the VIP Experience will end approx. 2 hours before show time, this allows plenty of time to have dinner at a local establishment.