Notice to patrons who purchased tickets before the show needed to be rescheduled:
Thank you for your continued patience as we have worked to reschedule the Zach Williams tour date in Richmond, Virginia. We are happy to inform you that a new date has been secured.
The new date is Wednesday, October 4, 2023. There is no need to do anything at this time. Please retain your current tickets as they will be honored at the new date. If you cannot attend the newly scheduled date, you may request a refund through Sunday, December 18, 2022 at your original point of purchase. Please allow 30 days to receive the refund.
Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding. We can’t wait to see you!
Lineup subject to change. Any discounts do not apply to VIP Eat & Greet.
VIP Exclusive Eat & Greet Experience:
Enjoy an amazing meal and make a difference in your local community! World-renowned chef Paul Fields will be crafting a gourmet dinner that you will never forget! This exclusive VIP Eat and Greet experience includes:
- One (1) entry to pre-show VIP Eat & Greet full-course gourmet dinner prepared by professional chef Paul Fields
- Meet Zach Williams and get your picture taken with him*Premium concert seating
- Early access to merch shopping
- Commemorative VIP tour laminate
- Gift bag
- For each ticket sold a food box will be given to a local family in need. Each box provides enough food to feed a family of four for an entire week.
* If health and safety guidelines change, a Question & Answer session may be substituted.
This is a very limited offer. Join us for this exclusive VIP experience! Must arrive by 5:00pm.VIP Schedule:
5:15 PM VIP Doors
5:30 PM VIP Begins
6:00 PM General Doors
7:00 PM Show
All Awakening Events / Awakening Foundation shows are required to follow local health and venue requirements as it relates to Covid-19. These may include but are not limited to vaccine and/or testing requirements and face coverings. Local Health & Venue guidelines are subject to change at any time. Changes in local Covid-19 health guidelines are not grounds for a refund. Thank you for your understanding and please know that we take the health and safety of our guests, our employees and our community very seriously.