: Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any children under 5 years of age are only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as family or children's events but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-15 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend, cannot gamble during concert) and must have a ticket. Ages 16 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket. This age policy applies to events outside & in the showroom.For the safety and comfort of all our guests, metal detector screening is required before entering the outdoor arena. Gates open approximately two hours prior to show time. We recommend arriving early to ensure a fast and efficient admittance into our venue. We thank you for your cooperation.Outdoor Event Rules
The following are prohibited: chairs, coolers, backpacks, pets, umbrellas, strollers, weapons, illegal substances, glass containers, outside food or beverage, audio or visual recording equipment.For Your Information
Onsite Parking is available for $10.00 per vehicle.
- Photography restrictions vary per event.
- Shoes & shirts must be worn.
- Masks may be required; the final decision will be made closer to the event date.
- Smoking in designated areas only.
- All bags & purses are searched prior to event - can be no larger than 12” x 8” x 6”
- Event takes place RAIN OR SHINE.