Doors Open: 7:00 PM
INDIVIDUAL: $129.50 / $89.50 / $69.50 / $49.50 / $35.00
VIP: $228.50 / $188.50 / $168.50
INDIVIDUAL ADA: $129.50 / $69.50 / $35.00
AISLE: $149.50 / $99.50 / $79.50 / $59.50 / $45.00
PLATINUM: $193.25 / $133.25 / $103.25
TICKET SALE DATES
INDIVIDUAL / VIP / INDIVIDUAL ADA / AISLE / PLATINUM Public Onsale: September 22, 2023 10:00 AM to February 3, 2024 8:30 PM
It has been three decades since the release of Country superstar Clint Black’s groundbreaking debut album, Killin’ Time. Now, the seemingly unstoppable legend is heading out on tour with Lisa Hartman Black. Having earned 22 #1 career singles, nearly two dozen gold and platinum awards (U.S. and Canada), a Grammy Award, numerous CMA, ACM and American Music Awards, Clint Black has had one of the most storied careers in modern music.
$129.50 - $35.00 (plus taxes & fees)
VIP Package ($99.00 in addition to ticket price)
- Premium Ticket
- Early venue access
- Limited edition tote bag
- Limited edition signed tour poster
- Custom coffee mug
- 12 oz. package of Clint's Cowboy Coffee
- Exclusive Mostly Hits & The Mrs. live CD
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admission, including children and infants carried in arms. Strollers are not allowed in the building.
There are no refunds or exchanges of tickets purchased.
Please do not bring cameras, tablets and audio/visual recording devices, selfie sticks, tripods & monopods. As a courtesy to our guests and performers, do not take cell phone photos or videos.
Guest may bring a clear bag (12″ x 6″x 12″ maximum size) and/or a small clutch bag (4.5" x 6.5") to the venue. Exceptions for medically necessary items are allowed after proper inspection by security staff.
- Print-at-Home or Mobile – The link to your tickets is included in your confirmation email. Look for the blue “View Ticket(s)” button above. The link will activate three (3) days before the performance. You can view the tickets on your phone, add them to your digital wallet, or print them from your computer.
- Will Call – You can pick up your tickets at the box office starting now. We are open Monday through Friday, 12pm to 4pm, and two hours before every performance.
Ticket brokering, scalping, and reselling are prohibited. Any purchase deemed suspicious is subject to cancellation without notice.
Contact The Buddy Holly Hall Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (806) 792-8339 for more information.