September 14, 2019
Allegan County Fair
View Seating Chart
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
INDIVIDUAL: $12.00 / $10.00
TICKET SALE DATES
INDIVIDUAL Public Onsale: June 3, 2019 10:00 AM to September 14, 2019 8:30 PM
This performance is Rain or Shine. Everyone must have a ticket.
FAIR ADMISSION IS NOT INCLUDED. YOU MUST PAY FOR PARKING and YOU MUST PURCHASE FAIR ADMISSION SEPARATELY.
Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any child under 5 years of age are only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as family (such as Parade, Tractor Pulls, Rodeo, or Demo Derby) or children's events, but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend) and have a ticket. Ages 13 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket.
NO Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons, Smoking (except in designated area), Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment.
For Your Information:
- Photography restrictions vary per event
- Shoes and shirts must be worn
- Please silence all cell phones
- NO PETS ALLOWED, with exception of service dogs
- Gates open approximately 1.5 hours prior to concerts
- Designated Smoking Areas are on each End of Track Seating
- All bags and purses can measure no larger than 8" x 8" x 6" and may be subject to search
- Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded
- Campground accommodations are available - call 888-673-6501 for information