PARKING IS NOT INCLUDED AND MUST BE PAID AT THE GATE.
You must order your tickets ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 15 for gate admission to be included. You will receive one concert ticket and one gate admission ticket when you purchase on or before August 15. You will need to present the gate admission ticket at the entrance gate on the day of the concert you are attending and then present the concert ticket at the grandstand entrance. VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE OF THE CONCERT PERFORMANCE. If you order your tickets AFTER AUGUST 15 they will not include gate admission.
If you choose Print at Home or Mobile Ticket as your delivery method, please note that ticket delivery is delayed until three (3) days before the performance date. At that time, you will receive a second confirmation email reminding you that your tickets are ready to print.
This performance is Rain or Shine. Everyone must have a ticket.
Seating is laid out exactly as it appears on the screen.
The Gold Pit Standing and Standing sections are "Standing Room Only". These sections are General Admission.
For disabled seating, please call the Allegan County Fair box office at 269-673-6501.
Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any child under 5 years of age is only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as a family (such as Parade, Tractor Pulls, Rodeo, Monster Trucks, or Demo Derbies) or children’s events, but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend) and have a ticket. Ages 13 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket.
NO Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons, Smoking (except in designated area), Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment.
For Your Information:
- Photography restrictions vary per event
- Shoes and shirts must be worn
- Proper Attire must be worn to all concerts and shows. See-through garments without proper undergarments are prohibited.
- Please silence all cell phones
- NO PETS ALLOWED, with exception of service dogs
- Gates open approximately 1.5 hours prior to concerts
- Designated Smoking Areas (this includes vaping) are on each End of Track Seating
- All bags and purses can measure no larger than 8″ x 8″ x 6″ and may be subject to search
- Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded
- Campground accommodations are available – call 888-673-6501 for information
- Online and Phone purchased are restricted to billing addresses within a 200 mile radius of the Fair Grounds...Please call 269-673-6501 for exceptions