The Feast of Fantasy is a two hour comedy show that includes: Festival Admission, entertainment, six course meal, and a mug. Hosted by Jim Cunningham and Laszlo Nemesi. Sure to be an experience you'll never forget!
Held daily at 11am, 2pm, and 4:45pm
Warning: Show contains adult humor. Must be 17+ to attend. Feature Feasts are 21+ with valid ID
Cost: $85 per person. Feature Feasts held select Saturdays $105 per person
Please Note: No dogs are allowed at the Feast of Fantasy.
Table layout and seating is subject to change if any physical distance or government restrictions are in place.
- August 21 - 22: Opening Weekend Discount- $65 per person LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
- August 29, September 6, and October 1: Discount Days- $70 per person LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
- September 4 at 4:45 PM: Oops The Danger Freak! LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
- September 11 at 4:45 PM: Court Revelers-LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
- September 18 at 4:45 PM: Naughty Bawdy Brigade-LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
- September 25 at 4:45 PM: Fire Feast-SOLD OUT
- October 2 at 4:45 PM: Irish Wake- LIMITED SEATS REMAIN
- October 3 at 2:00 PM: Feast of Fantasy 3 Hour Tour – The 50th Year- SOLD OUT